Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A very simple, tasty cold pea soup from "Cooking Light" magazine.
Make and share this Springtime Pea Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Set aside 2 tablespoons of peas in a small bowl to use later as a garnish.
- Combine the rest of the peas, broth and sour cream in a blender and process until smooth.
- Strain blended mixture through a fine sieve into a bowl or storage container. You may need to press mixture gently with the back of a spoon to ensure most of the liquid goes through. Discard solids.
- Stir in salt and pepper.
- Cover and chill thoroughly.
- When ready to serve top each bowl with a portion of the reserved peas.