Recipe by LUv 2 BaKE
This salad is nice a change from a usual lettuce salad. It's the perfect side salad for a spring or summer day.
Top Review by Annemarie4464
I really liked this!! and so did my hubby! I made it for a cook out at a family gathering (it was so simple) and I got to take home a clean dish. Will make this often. Thanks for sharing.
- 10 ounces frozen peas, thawed
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh small cauliflower floret
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat ranch dressing
- 1⁄8 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds