Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad is nice a change from a usual lettuce salad. It's the perfect side salad for a spring or summer day.
- 10 ounces frozen peas, thawed
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh small cauliflower floret
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat ranch dressing
- 1⁄8 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- Combine vegetables (to thaw peas quickly, run warm water over them).
- Combine dressing.
- Pour over salad and mix well.
- Add sunflour seeds.
I really liked this!! and so did my hubby! I made it for a cook out at a family gathering (it was so simple) and I got to take home a clean dish. Will make this often. Thanks for sharing.
This is a great summertime salad. The flavors blend together very well and the raw vegetables add a nice crunch. In place of the sour cream, I used plain yogurt.
ilove peas a sliced radishis good here to and its nice to have a variety of salad recipes and luvs to bake has a site on the homepage thats great thank you for posting dee