Prep 5 mins
Cook 9 mins
Posting this for ZWT 2006 (Italian Region). An easy weeknight dinner...quick yet creamy and tasty with the lemon adding a nice taste of Spring anytime of year.
- 1 (1 lb) packagefrozen ravioli
- 1 lb asparagus, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon peel
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 dash white pepper
- In large saucepan, cook ravioli and asparagus in boiling water about 7 minutes or until raviloi is tender; drain.
- Meanwhile, while the ravioli is cooking, in a saucepan, combine milk, cream cheese, butter and lemon peel; cook over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally; stir in ham, parmesan and white pepper.
- Toss cream mixture with ravioli and asparagus; serve immediately.