Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I now there are "tons" of springtime pasta salads out there. However, I thought I'd submit this one. Hope it's different from the usual.
- 8 -12 ounces pasta, cooked and drained
- 4 ounces snow peas
- 1⁄2 lb chopped broccoli floret
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed fresh pineapple (see note)
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- fresh chives, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1⁄2 garlic clove, chopped
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- well drained pineapple chunks packed in juice can be used.
- Steam snow peas and broccoli for 4 minutes.
- Mix all ingrediets together and toss.
- Add drerssing and toss again.
- Chill land serve.