Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe in the Sunday newspaper coupon section. It is so easy and delicious! A perfect meal for a nice spring or summer day.
- 1 (10 ounce) bag romaine lettuce
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, strips
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups cut up cooked asparagus (1 inch pieces)
- 1⁄2 cup golden reduced fat light caesar salad dressing
- 1 cup seasoned croutons
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Toss the lettuce with the cooked chicken, tomatoes and asparagus in a large bowl.
- Add dressing and mix lightly.
- Sprinkle with croutons and paremsan cheese.
great dish! easy to make, healthy and delicious!
This salad is so fantastic!!! It is a wonderful salad exactly as written, but can be adapted so easily to suit everyone's tastes. I had small chicken tenders, which I grilled, so I left them whole and instead of tossing the salad, I served with the dressing on the side. That way, everyone could add the dressing to suit their taste. Thanks for the great recipe. Please forgive me, but I had to use just plain old iceburg lettuce mix, it was all I had in the house.
I made this for lunch today and it is excellent! I marinated my chicken in some Caesar dressing before grilling and then cut up in small pieces. I left off the asparagus since I am the only asparagus lover in the house but I think it would be awesome in the salad. Otherwise, I did everything according to the recipe. Thank you for posting a keeper!