Recipe by Mary in LA.
I love asparagus any way they are prepared.
Top Review by Mustang Sally 54269
I enjoyed this recipe. I used my homemade italian dressing & fresh lemon juice & it turned out very yummy. We don't like nuts so didn't add the almonds. Next time I'll increase the mushrooms. Very tasty & a nice change from a balsamic vinegar sauce. Thanks for sharing.
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms (4 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat Italian salad dressing (kraft)
- 1 lb asparagus spear, ends removed
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix mushrooms, dressing and lemon juice in a nonstick skillet, cook on medium heat for about 3 to 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender, stirring frequently.
- Top with asparagus; cover.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 minutes or until asparagus are crisp-tender.
- Sprinkle with almonds.