Recipe by Terri F.
Great brunch item or light dinner.
Top Review by Madison County
This was delicious. I made it for dinner the other night. Very easy to make. The asparagus and potatoes were tender. I really liked the flavor of the basil, green onion and feta cheese. They mingled well. This would be good for a special brunch. Thanks.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 small red potatoes, cut into 8 pieces each
- 2 cups fresh asparagus, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in skillet (preferably nonstick) until hot.
- Add potatoes, cover and cook 10- 12 minutes until almost tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add asparagus, onions, and garlic.
- Cook 4 more minutes until asparagus is almost tender.
- Beat eggs in medium bowl, add milk, salt, and pepper, and beat well.
- Pour eggs over veggies in skillet.
- Reduce heat to low, sprinkle with cheese and basil, then cover and cook for 12 to 15 minutes until eggs are set, don't stir!
- Cut into wedges to serve.