Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
From BHG New Dieter’s Cookbook
- 8 ounces tiny red potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 cup asparagus, pieces (1/2-inch pieces)
- 1 1⁄2 cups refrigerated fat-free liquid egg product (or 6 eggs)
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh rosemary (or 1/2 t. dried rosemary)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (or to tatste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 1 large tomatoes, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded parmesan cheese
- In a large covered nonstick skillet, cook potatoes in a small amount of boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Add in the asparagus; cover and cook for 5-7 minutes or until the vegetables are tender; drain.
- Dry and cool the skillet; spray cooled skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Return vegetables to skillet.
- In a bowl, combine egg product, parsley, rosemary, onion powder, salt, and pepper; pour mixture into the skillet over the vegetables.
- Cook over medium heat; as mixture sets, run a spatula around the edge of the skillet, lifting egg mixture so uncooked portion flows underneath.
- Continue cooking and lifting edge until egg mixture is almost set (surface will be moist).
- Remove skillet from the heat; cover and let stand 3-4 minutes or until top is set.
- Spoon onto plates; top with tomatoes and cheese.