Prep 6 mins
Cook 6 mins
Quick and tasty - I belong to an organic farm cooperative that delivers a box of produce once a week during the growing season. The suggested recipe this week was for sauted radishes and greens of some kind. What was in the box was swiss chard. I added the sugar snaps, since they were in the box too. Portions are approximate; I usually just throw in a handful of this and a handful of that. My wife suggested a vinegarette might be nice, but its also good right out of the pan.
- 1 -5 radish, sliced thin
- 2 cups sugar snap peas, cleaned and strung
- 4 -5 large swiss chard leaves, torn into medium sized pieces (discard center section)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
- Melt butter in saucepan.
- Saute radish slices and sugar snaps for 2-3 minutes (taste testing is allowed), stirring frequently.
- Add swiss chard leaves and saute, stirring, until leaves are wilted.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately.