Recipe by AmyZoe
All I can say is WOW! I used garden-fresh tomatoes and zucchini, and I can't think of anything I'd rather have for breakfast than this. Instead of just Parmesan cheese, I sprinkled with mozzarella and Parmesan. Who knew you could get the omelet flavor without having to worry if you flipped it just right. This says it serves 6, but I beg to differ. Recipe courtesy of Betty Crocker's Best-Loved Recipes.
- 118.29 ml onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 29.58 ml butter
- 1 bell pepper, chopped (green or red)
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped
- 2 small zucchini, chopped
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and stir onion and garlic over medium-high heat in butter in 10" oven-proof skillet for 3 minutes.
- Add bell pepper and cook over medium heat about 2 minutes until crisp-tender.
- Add remaining ingredients except eggs and cheese and cook 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add eggs.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set in center.
- Sprinkle top with cheese.