Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 hrs
This slow cooker recipe is from a restaurant in British Columbia, Canada.
Make and share this Spring Tyme Chicken Stew recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb small red potato, halved
- 1 large onion, minced
- 3⁄4 cup carrot, shredded
- 1 cup cauliflower (diced into small 1 inch or less pieces)
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon peel, grated
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs, halved
- 2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- Place potatoes, onion, carrots and cauliflower in a 3 qt slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with flour, garlic, lemon peel, thyme salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Place chicken over top. Add chicken broth and bay leaves.
- Cook, covered 7-9 hours on low or until chicken and vegetables are tender. Remove bay leaves. Sprinkle with parsley.