Recipe by Irmgard
The play on words in the title indicates the fresh, springtime flavours used as well as the main seasoning. Please note marinating time is included in the cooking time. From Chill Magazine.
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 lb salmon fillet
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the orange juice, oil, thyme, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Place the salmon in a large resealable bag or glass dish.
- Add the marinade and turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Remove the salmon from the marinade.
- Discard any remaining marinade.
- Broil 10 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.