Prep 35 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 lbs salmon fillets
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- Combine white wine, olive oil, thyme, mustard, garlic salt, basil, onion, and pepper in a zipper plastic bag.
- Add salmon seal.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Preheat broiler or grill. Place fish on broiler pan or grill and spoon enough marinade over fish to cover top. Broil or grill to desired doneness.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice just before serving.
We loved this recipe. Best salmon recipe I have tried.