Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Posting for safe keeping. Can't wait to make it, has two of my favorite things in it...red potatoes and asaragus! Yum!
- 2 tablespoons olives or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 small red potatoes, cut into 8 pieces
- 2 cups cut-up asparagus
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add potatoes; cover and cook 10 to 12 minutes or until almost tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add asparagus, onions and garlic; cook 4 to 5 minutes or until asparagus is almost tender, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, beat eggs in medium bowl. Add milk, salt and pepper; beat well.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables in skillet. Sprinkle with cheese and basil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook 12 to 14 minutes or until eggs are set.
- To serve, cut into wedges.