Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an S&W recipe.
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice or 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 cups mixed salad greens, torn
- 1 (15 ounce) canyoung sweet peas, drained
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, shredded
- 8 ounces shrimp, cooked and peeled
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup juice. Combine reserved juice, oil, honey and lemon juice in small bowl.
- Combine salad greens, peas, pineapple, carrot and shrimp in large bowl. Stir dressing; pour over salad. Toss gently to coat.