Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great tangy salad, very colourful and tasty
Make and share this Spring Salad With Lemon & Sumac Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 10 cups spring mixed salad greens
- 1⁄2 cup sliced olive
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- mushroom, drained
- 1 cup dry chow mein noodles
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon ground sumac
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive juice
- 1 tablespoon feta cheese, Juice
- In a large salad bowl, mix all Salad ingredients, except Dry Chow Mien Noodles and Parmesan Cheese.
- In a glass Mason Jar mix all salad dressing ingredients.
- Shake well.
- Poor dressing over salad, lightly coating.
- Sprinkle Parmesan Cheese over salad, lightly coating.
- Toss salad.
- Top with Chow Mien Noodles.
- Serve immediately.