1/2 Photos of Spring Salad With a Really Cool Dressing!
I came up with this simple spring salad when my garden gave me a bunch of arugula coming up from last years seeds. Then at Trader Joe's was French green beans right from France. And fresh strawberries................. I added spring scallions and my fabulous dill mustard dressing made with my Flavored Sugar or Splenda giving this dressing a what is that flavor? But go ahead and use you favorite sugars........ This is so healthy and yummy you may feel guilty eating this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 bunch baby greens, washed and drained (or 6 cups romaine lettuce, washed, drained and rough chopped)
- 1 bunch arugula, washed and spun dry
- 1/4 lb French haricots vert, frozen french green beans, blanched and cold plunged
- 3 scallions, sliced thin
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1Layer salad in a beautiful spring bowl as listed.
- 2Blend salad dressing ingredient's in a blender.
- 3Pour over salad.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spring Salad With a Really Cool Dressing!
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 16.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 99.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white balsamic vinegar