From apartmenttherapy.com. Easy! Quality ingredients, please! We tested this recipe with romaine hearts, radicchio, baby spinach and butter lettuce. Do not substitute a standard lemon for the Meyer lemon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1419.54 ml of washed baby greens like arugula and Baby Spinach, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 118.29 ml fresh herb, chopped (your choice basil, lemon thyme, lemon verbena, Italian parsley, cilantro, etc.)
- 1 lemon, zest of, meyer
- 29.58-44.37 ml minced fresh chives
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh scallions
- 2-3 chive blossoms
- 113.39 g goat cheese (we chose a locally made goat fromage blanc)
- 118.29 ml toasted sliced almonds (can sub walnuts, pine nuts, pistachios, hazelnuts, etc.)
Meyer Lemon and Honey Vinaigrette
- 1Combine the greens, chopped herbs, lemon zest, chives and scallions.
- 2Whisk the vinaigrette ingredients together until completely emulsified. Taste and adjust sweetening or oil. Toss with the salad greens.
- 3Divide the salad among 4 salad plates.
- 4Pull the chive blossoms apart into small florets and scatter evenly over each salad. Top each salad with a scatters of the goat cheese and the almonds.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spring Salad W/Herbs, Meyer Lemon, Almonds & Goat Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.3
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 184.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 11.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of