Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sandwich was originated by the Lea and Perrins company.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup grated carrot
- 2 tablespoons chopped radishes
- 2 tablespoons minced scallions
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 slices pumpernickel bread
- Thoroughly combine the cream cheese, sour cream, celery, carrot, radishes, scallions and Worcestershire sauce together in a small bowl.
- Add salt and pepper, if needed.
- Spread a heaping 1/3 cup of the mixture on each of 4 slices of bread.
- Top with the remaining bread.