1/1 Photo of Spring Rolls
Another spring roll recipe! We always make a batch of these to include as a snack when we have people around watching the footy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 250 g ground pork
- 2 green spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 cups Chinese cabbage, shredded
- 1 carrot, grated
- 125 g corn kernels, drained
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 16 large spring rolls, sheets thawed
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- cooking oil, to spray
- 1Heat oil in a wok.
- 2Add mince and stir-fry until browned.
- 3Add vegetables and sauces and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until tender. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes and drain the liquid.
- 4Beat lightly the egg white.
- 5Place 1 heaped tablespoon of mixture along the corner of 1 spring roll sheet.
- 6Brush edges with egg white. Roll up the sheet from the corner, folding in the edges to enclose the filling.
- 7Repeat with remaining mixture and sheets.
- 8Place spring rolls on an oven tray lined with baking paper. Spray with oil.
- 9Cook in a very hot oven (240C) for 20 minutes or until golden.
- 10Serve with dipping sauce, like sweet chilli or similar.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spring Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.4
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.9 mg
- Sodium 216.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 4.7 g