Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another spring roll recipe! We always make a batch of these to include as a snack when we have people around watching the footy.
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 250 g ground pork
- 2 green spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 cups Chinese cabbage, shredded
- 1 carrot, grated
- 125 g corn kernels, drained
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 16 large spring rolls, sheets thawed
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- cooking oil, to spray
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add mince and stir-fry until browned.
- Add vegetables and sauces and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until tender. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes and drain the liquid.
- Beat lightly the egg white.
- Place 1 heaped tablespoon of mixture along the corner of 1 spring roll sheet.
- Brush edges with egg white. Roll up the sheet from the corner, folding in the edges to enclose the filling.
- Repeat with remaining mixture and sheets.
- Place spring rolls on an oven tray lined with baking paper. Spray with oil.
- Cook in a very hot oven (240C) for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with dipping sauce, like sweet chilli or similar.
Delicious. I made 1/2 of these with minced pork and the other 1/2 with finely diced green prawns. Both were equally yummy. Served with chili sauce and soy sauce as dipping sauces. Thanks for easy to prepare recipe ozzygirl