Chef Dudo's Note:
OK, it's easier to go out and buy these wrappers ready made. However, I do like to make things from scratch, at least (I hope, I think, I imagine) that I know what I am eating. Besides, it's fun to experiment in the kitchen! Preparation time does not include cooling/resting time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift rice flour, flour and salt together twice.
- 2In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, oil and water.
- 3Pour this mixture into the dry ingredients to form a batter.
- 4Mix thoroughly to get all the lumps out.
- 5Cover and set aside in a cool place for an hour.
- 6Heat a nonstick frying pan and drizzle or spray a little cooking oil on it.
- 7Pour in a little batter and quickly swirl it around to make a thin pancake.
- 8You don't have to flip it to cook the other side and it should not brown.
- 9Remove it from the pan when it looks like it has set.
- 10Repeat until all batter is used.
- 11Use immediately by filling them with your choice, otherwise they keep for a day in the refridgerator.
- 12They freeze well, just remember to separate them with clingfilm between the wrappers.
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spring Roll Wrappers
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.2
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 42.3 mg
- Sodium 72.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.8 g