- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 big onion
- 1 big carrot
- 1 big zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup risotto rice
- 1 medium tomatoes
- 1⁄2 liter chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the onion, carrot and zucchini.
- Stir fry the chopped ingredients, until soften.
- Add the rice and stir fry a little bit.
- Add a scoop of chicken broth and the peeled tomato.
- Keep adding scoop by scoop of the broth for about 16-18 minutes.
- Keep stirring during the whole process.
- Turn off the heat, stir in the butter, put a lid on the pan and wait for 5 minutes.
- Serve while it’s hot.