Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Simple and fast also diabetic friendly.
- 5 cups water
- 2 (3 ounce) packages chicken-flavored ramen noodles or 2 (3 ounce) packages oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles
- 6 ounces snow peas (about 2 cups)
- 2 green onions
- 1 large carrot
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- In 4-quart saucepan, heat water with seasoning packets from ramen soup mix to boiling over high heat.
- Meanwhile, remove strings from snow peas and cut each diagonally in half.
- Slice green onions and shred carrot.
- Cut chicken into 3/4-inch pieces.
- Break ramen noodle block into 2 layers.
- When water mixture boils, add snow peas, green onions, carrot, chicken, and noodles.
- Cook 3 to 5 minutes over high heat or until chicken just loses its pink color throughout.
- Remove saucepan from heat.
- Stir in sesame oil.