Recipe by babygirl65
I got this from my sister, she makes it for my dad who is a diabetic. I'm printing the recipes as is, but she makes it using sugar-free Jello and lite cool whip. Use your favorite flavor of Jell-O, I personally like strawberry-banana.
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 2 (4 ounce) packages Jello gelatin, any flavor
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1 (6 ounce) graham cracker crust
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed, divided
- ice cube
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in a large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Add enough ice cubes to cold water to measure 1 1/2 cups. Add to gelatin.
- Stir until ice is completely melted.
- Remove 2 cups of gelatin; place in a small bowl.
- Refrigerate 5 minutes or until gelatin is the consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
- Carefully spoon into crust. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add 2 cups of the whipped topping to remaining gelatin; stir with wire whisk until well blended.
- Refrigerate 10 minutes or until mix is thick and will mound.
- Carefully spoon over gelatin layer in crust.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until firm.
- Serve with remaining whipped topping. Store leftovers in refrigerator.