1/2 Photos of Spring Pea Salad
Lori Mama's Note:
This recipe is adapted from my favorite DR. Oetker vegetable cookbook "Gemuese Mal So Mal So".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place vegetables and ham into a bowl.
- 2Combine the oil/lemon juice, salt and sugar in a jar with tight fitting lid and shake until you have a somewhat thick sauce.
- 3Taste and adjust seasonings.
- 4Pour over peas mixture and toss.
- 5Let stand for 1/2 hour before serving.
- 6Note: You can use fresh cooked peas/asparagus and lightly sauted mushrooms instead of the jarred/canned.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spring Pea Salad
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.7
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 29.3 mg
- Sodium 243.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 15.1 g