Fruity fresh morning cocktail, fits wonderfully with a brunch or breakfast
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Puree strawberries, pineapple, and raspberries.
- 2Add honey, sugar, and orange juice to pureed mixture, and blend.
- 3Add ice cubes, and process until smooth consistency.
- 4pour mixture into a rectangular baking pan (9 by 13") and freeze until firm.
- 5Take ice cream scooper and'shave' the fruited ice.
- 6Place shavings in a champagne glass, and fill approximately 1/2 full (to taste).
- 7Pour champagne over frozen mixture.
- 8Top with mint leaf, if desired.
- 9*Verygood for breakfast or brunch!
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spring Morning Berries
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.6
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 1.0 g