Recipe by lisalovescookin
Fruity fresh morning cocktail, fits wonderfully with a brunch or breakfast
- 473.18 ml fresh strawberries, quartered
- 29.58 ml honey
- 236.59 ml fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1-1 can pineapple, drained
- 7.39 ml granulated sugar
- 118.29 ml fresh raspberry (may use frozen, but drain liquid)
- 236.59 ml ice cube
- mint leaf (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree strawberries, pineapple, and raspberries.
- Add honey, sugar, and orange juice to pureed mixture, and blend.
- Add ice cubes, and process until smooth consistency.
- pour mixture into a rectangular baking pan (9 by 13") and freeze until firm.
- Take ice cream scooper and'shave' the fruited ice.
- Place shavings in a champagne glass, and fill approximately 1/2 full (to taste).
- Pour champagne over frozen mixture.
- Top with mint leaf, if desired.
- *Verygood for breakfast or brunch!