Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fruity fresh morning cocktail, fits wonderfully with a brunch or breakfast
Make and share this Spring Morning Berries recipe from Food.com.
- Puree strawberries, pineapple, and raspberries.
- Add honey, sugar, and orange juice to pureed mixture, and blend.
- Add ice cubes, and process until smooth consistency.
- pour mixture into a rectangular baking pan (9 by 13") and freeze until firm.
- Take ice cream scooper and'shave' the fruited ice.
- Place shavings in a champagne glass, and fill approximately 1/2 full (to taste).
- Pour champagne over frozen mixture.
- Top with mint leaf, if desired.
- *Verygood for breakfast or brunch!