Recipe by alligirl
This is a refreshing salad, that may be served alongside a meal, or made a little larger, for a meal in itself! The amount of ingredients is just a suggestion; add the amounts to suit yourself!
- 4 ounces spring greens, lettuces
- 2 ounces walnuts, toasted and rough chopped
- 2 ounces dried sweetened cranberries (Craisins are my choice)
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- raspberry walnut vinaigrette, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Rinse lettuces; divide between 2 bowls.
- Sprinkle with walnuts, cranberries and goat cheese, evenly between the 2 bowls.
- Dress with vinaigrette, to taste: Salt and Pepper, to taste.