1/2 Photos of Spring Mix Strawberry Asparagus Salad
Chris from Kansas's Note:
This delicious salad is great when fresh strawberries are in season.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 8 cups mixed baby lettuces and spring greens
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1In a bowl, toss the asparagus with 1 tablespoon oil. Spread in a single layer in a greased 15x10-inch baking pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 2Bake at 400°F for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- 3In a large salad bowl, toss greens, strawberries, onions, pecans and asparagus.
- 4In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, sugar and remaining oil. Drizzle over the salad and toss to coat.
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spring Mix Strawberry Asparagus Salad
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.9
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 112.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 3.7 g