Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
From a Jell-O ad. I haven't tried any of these combonations, but I'm posting for safe-keeping. Cook time is refrigeration time.
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packagesjell-o vanilla instant pudding mix or 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant pistachio pudding mix or 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant lemon pudding mix
- 8 ounces whipped topping, thawed (Cool Whip)
- 1 (6 ounce) Oreo cookie pie crusts or 1 (6 ounce) graham cracker crust
Special extras (choose one)
- 1⁄2 pint raspberries or 1 cup mini marshmallows or 1⁄2 cup toasted flaked coconut
- Pour milk inot medium bowl. Add choice of pudding. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. (mixture will be thick).
- Spoon 1 1/2 cups of pudding into pie crust. Top with special extra.
- Gently stir in 1 1/2 cups of the whipped topping into remaining pudding; spoon over pie.
- Refrigerate 3 hours. Top with remaining whipped topping just before serving.
I tried this with lemon pudding and raspberries. Not only was it easy to make, but delicious. I really like the gradations of color and flavor, between straight pudding, pudding with whipped topping, and whipped topping on top.