Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from a community ed course about edible flowers. The recipe is credited to Patty Hicks. It's a good idea to do a little research on edible flowers if you've never used them before. Zaar didn't recognize lilac, borage or pansy flowers so they're listed as edible flowers.
- 1 head bibb lettuce
- 1⁄4 cup fresh edible flower (lilac flowers)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh rose petals
- 1⁄4 cup fresh sorrel leaf
- 1⁄2 cup fresh edible flower (borage flowers)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh edible flower (pansy flowers)
- 1⁄4 cup calendula flowers
- Place lettuce in a serving bowl.
- Arrange flowers on lettuce.
- Toss to serve.