1/1 Photo of Spring Has Sprung Salmon With Asparagus
Green asparagus, pink salmon, creamy new potatoes, bright orange bell peppers. Spring doesn't get any better than this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 new potatoes, washed and thinly sliced
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into two inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 4 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 chopped orange bell pepper
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees.
- 2In a skillet, toss the potatoes, asparagus, oil and salt.
- 3Place in the oven and roast for about 15 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, in a single layer on a nonstick baking sheet or large ovenproof skillet, arrange the salmon in single layer.
- 5Sprinkle the salmon with the salt.
- 6Place the pan in the oven and roast for 10 minutes or until done.
- 7In small bowl, stir together the orange juice, orange zest, honey, vinegar and orange bell pepper.
- 8Season with salt and pepper.
- 9Place salmon and vegetables on a plate and top the salmon with the relish.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spring Has Sprung Salmon With Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (584 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 499.2
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 87.5 mg
- Sodium 145.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 41.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar