1/2 Photos of Spring Greens With Orange Curry Dressing
Brooke the Cook in WI's Note:
Great little salad with a warmed orange curry dressing to spice up your day! Toss in some fresh oranges, red onion and feta - yum! Serve with crusty bread. This feeds my family of three as a main meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Orange Curry Dressing
- 1 cup light orange juice
- 1 small garlic clove, minced finely
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil (spicy or hot)
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder (spicy or hot)
- 1For dressing: Bring orange juice to a boil over medium high heat in a small saucepan. Boil until reduced, about 8-12 minutes (this is when I prep the salad ingredients).
- 2Pour orange juice reduction into small bowl and add dressing remaining ingredients, whisking until combined. Set aside.
- 3For salad: Distribute greens, red onions and oranges on serving plates.
- 4Whisk dressing again and distribute evenly. Top with crumbled feta cheese.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spring Greens With Orange Curry Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.5
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat feta cheese