Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A perfect blend of the heartiest of winter pastas - potato gnocchi - with asparagas, a light vegetable that has come to represent one of the surest signs of spring.
- Boil a large pot of salted water and add gnocchi. Cook according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat melt butter; add lemon zest and cook until butter begins to be fragrant and begins to brown.
- Add salt, pepper, asparagus and shrimp.
- Cood about 5 to 6 minutes, until shrimp is cooked through.
- Add gnocchi and toss to coat; divide gnocchi between 6 serving plates.
- Top with watercress, cheese and a squeeze of lemon juice.