Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A sweet pizza! This sounds good and looks good. Would be great for a party.
- 1 (18 ounce) envelope sugar cookie mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese frosting
- 3 1⁄2 cups fresh sliced strawberries or 3 1⁄2 cups blueberries or 3 1⁄2 cups raspberries or 3 1⁄2 cups kiwi, etc
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly spray a 14" pizza pan or 15x10" baking pan with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, melted butter and egg until soft dough forms.
- Press dough in bottom of pan.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely, about 45 minutes.
- In a chilled medium bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on high until soft peaks form. Gently stir frosting into whipped cream.
- Spread over cookie pizza. Arrange fruit on top.
- **NOTE: You can use thawed whipped topping instead of whipping cream, but I find it makes it a little too sweet.