Mini Ravindran's Note:
Got it in mail and I knew that this has to be tried the same day. It was an instant hit !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a small non-stick skillet.
- 2Add the mushrooms, zucchini and asparagus.
- 3Cook until just soft.
- 4Add the basil and tomatoes and cook for 1 minute longer.
- 5Pour the eggs over the vegetables.
- 6When set, turn the frittata over, sprinkle with the cheese and place under the broiler for 45 seconds (or until the cheese has melted).
- 7Serve with grilled garlic bread.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spring Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.2
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 638.9 mg
- Sodium 292.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 22.0 g