Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Got it in mail and I knew that this has to be tried the same day. It was an instant hit !
Make and share this Spring Frittata recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the oil in a small non-stick skillet.
- Add the mushrooms, zucchini and asparagus.
- Cook until just soft.
- Add the basil and tomatoes and cook for 1 minute longer.
- Pour the eggs over the vegetables.
- When set, turn the frittata over, sprinkle with the cheese and place under the broiler for 45 seconds (or until the cheese has melted).
- Serve with grilled garlic bread.
This tasted and looked wonderful. I loved the fresh spring vegetables. My farmers market had all I needed except the asparagus and mushrooms, but I can buy those at the supermarket. This was an easy dish to put together, and to cook. Thanks Mini for posting this great dish.