Recipe by BecR
A light and bright lemony cocktail--perfect for your spring or summer fling!!! Prep time includes chill time. From L.A. celebrity party planner Mindy Weiss.
- 1 1⁄3 cups sugar
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 lemons, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 cucumber, sliced into thin rounds
- 2 cups vodka
- 2 cups fresh lemon juice (from about 10-12 lemons)
- 2 cups club soda, to top up
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pitcher, mix the sugar, mint leaves, and the sliced lemons and cucumbers. Add vodka and lemon juice; let stand for 30 minutes.
- Stir to dissolve sugar; then chill for 30 minutes.
- When ready to serve, add club soda; serve over ice in rocks glasses.