Recipe by Lisa Trinity Academy
A nice freezer recipe with a creamy lemon dijon taste. I've used Whole Wheat Pasta.
Top Review by Satyne
This was very yummy and easy to make. I omitted the mushroom because I don't like them and used home made alfredo sauce (http://www.food.com/recipe/garlicy-alfredo-sauce-463951) Both housemates and I really enjoyed the mix of flavours. It was a real treat. Thank you for sharing.
Made for PAC Spring 2012.
- nonstick cooking spray
- 14 ounces cooked pasta
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh asparagus, cut into 2 in pieces
- 1 3⁄4 lbs cooked chicken breasts, in 1/2 in. slices
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup diced fresh onion
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups nonfat milk
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup alfredo sauce
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Combine pasta, asparagus, chicken, mushrooms, onion, lemon juice, salt, and pepper into a large bowl.
- Combine milk, wine, alfredo sauce, and mustard into another bowl, stir til smooth.
- Add to the chicken and pasta mixture and toss to coat. Pour into baking dish. cover with foil and freeze.
- to serve: thaw, bake in 350 degree oven covered for about 45 minutes.