1/1 Photo of Spring Dijon Chicken
1 hr 10 mins
Lisa Trinity Academy's Note:
A nice freezer recipe with a creamy lemon dijon taste. I've used Whole Wheat Pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- nonstick cooking spray
- 14 ounces cooked pasta
- 1 1/2 cups fresh asparagus, cut into 2 in pieces
- 1 3/4 lbs cooked chicken breasts, in 1/2 in. slices
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup diced fresh onion
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups nonfat milk
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1Spray 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- 2Combine pasta, asparagus, chicken, mushrooms, onion, lemon juice, salt, and pepper into a large bowl.
- 3Combine milk, wine, alfredo sauce, and mustard into another bowl, stir til smooth.
- 4Add to the chicken and pasta mixture and toss to coat. Pour into baking dish. cover with foil and freeze.
- 5to serve: thaw, bake in 350 degree oven covered for about 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spring Dijon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (377 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.2
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 86.3 mg
- Sodium 549.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 34.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: