Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
Such a delecate and delicious cupcake, fantastic for Easter!!
- 2 1⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (371 ml) cancarnation fat-free evaporated milk
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
FLUFFY WHITE FROSTING
- 2⁄3 cup all-vegetable shortening, softened
- 2 tablespoons fat tree carnation evaporated skim milk
- 2⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla, extract
- 4 cups icing sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F LIne two 12-cup muffin pans with paper liners and lightly grease the pan on top.
- CUPCAKES: Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder and salt until combined. Measure out and reserve 2 tablespoons milk and reserve to use in frosting. Add remaining milk, butter, vanilla and eggs to flour mixture. Beat on medium or whisk untl smooth.
- Divide evenly among muffin cups, filling 3/4 full. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Transfer cupcakes to a wire rack; cool completely before frosting.
- FROSTING: Beat shortening, reserved milk, butter, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add sugar, 1 cup at a time, beating unitl light and fluffy.
- TIP: Add a few drops of food coloring to small amounts of icing for a rainbow of colors!