Recipe by Evie*
New season beans are best to use.
Top Review by Mirj
Spring is here (boing) and the supermarket has the most gorgeous beans. I used about 4 cloves of garlic, and mostly yogurt with a little sour cream mixed in for richness. Lits of freshly ground black pepper, and a dash of red cayenne as well made this a delicious seasonal meal! Excellent one, Eve!
- 2 cups podded broad beans, new season ones are best
- 1 -2 clove crushed garlic
- 3⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- salt and black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cover the beans with water and simmer until tender, the time can vary from a few minutes for very small beans or 20 minutes for more mature beans.
- Drain and slip any outer shells off any tough beans.
- Mix garlic and yoghurt together.
- Stir yoghurt mixture into the beans and season with the salt and pepper.
- Warm through gently and serve.