Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
You may double this and make in a 9x12 inch cake pan- Use 2 cans of pie filling if doubled.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- fresh strawberries or cherry pie filling, for garnish
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually beat in sugar.
- Blend in sour cream and vanilla.
- Fold in whipped topping, blend well, and spoon into crust.
- Chill until set, at least 4 hours, then garnish.
If you don't want to turn the oven on but want something sweet - try this! Thanks for a delicious recipe!