1/4 Photos of Spring Asparagus Chicken Salad
2 hrs 10 mins
From a Betty Crocker Booklet from 1992. Very nice salad with the addition of the aspargus and nuts. You can use either white or green asparagus. Allow at least 2 hours of chilling time before being able to serve.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain pineapple and reserve 1 tbls of the juice for later.
- 2Mix chicken, walnuts, almonds and pineapple in medium bowl.
- 3Mix reserved pineapple juice and mayonaisse until smooth.
- 4Toss mayonaisse mixture with chicken mixture.
- 5Fold in asparagus.
- 6Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
- 7Serve on lettuce leaves.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spring Asparagus Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.9
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 5.2 mg
- Sodium 126.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: