From a Betty Crocker Booklet from 1992. Very nice salad with the addition of the aspargus and nuts. You can use either white or green asparagus. Allow at least 2 hours of chilling time before being able to serve.
- Drain pineapple and reserve 1 tbls of the juice for later.
- Mix chicken, walnuts, almonds and pineapple in medium bowl.
- Mix reserved pineapple juice and mayonaisse until smooth.
- Toss mayonaisse mixture with chicken mixture.
- Fold in asparagus.
- Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
- Serve on lettuce leaves.