Recipe by Rise`
....on crackers that is! This is just a "throw together" type of spread...use your imagination on ingredient combinations.
Top Review by Bella chef
We love this stuff!!! We use lo fat creamed cheese and left the sundried tomatoes alittle "chunky". I have used it as a sandwich spread on its own and with roast beef. I have also used it as a dip although I did add a splash of milk just to make it softer so the crakers didnt snap. It is also yummy with vegatable sticks and on steak. I think you've created the perfect alround dip/spread. well done Rise.
- cream cheese
- garlic (minced)
- sun-dried tomato (finely diced)
- green onion (finely diced)
- dried oregano
- serrano pepper, finely diced (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend ingredients with a hand mixer or food processor.
- No measuring here, I just do all to taste and the amount desired.
- The serrano pepper is if you want to add a little spice to the spread.
- Again, all other ingredients are to taste (and I improvise alot as well, i. e. bell pepper, red or yellow peppers and so on).
- For best results, let chill a minimum of half an hour.
- Serve with crackers, celery sticks, green onions, carrots, etc.