Recipe by Sue Lau
Lizards run fast. Do not attempt to run fast after drinking these.
Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
Excellent margaritas. I love mangoes and had to go downtown to the Farmer's Market to get them but that is never a bother. They gave this drink a wonderful tropical flavor. These were a big hit with the adults in my family. The margarita flavor was definitely there but the different fruits used added to the appeal of the drink. Thanks Sue L, another winner.
- 4 1⁄2 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces triple sec
- 2 ounces prepared prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled,seeded,and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped frozen pineapple chunk
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and chopped
- 3 cups ice
- lime wedge
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Run lime wedge around the rim of margarita glass, and holding glass inverted, sprinkle sugar around the outside, to frost the rim.
- Pour drink into margarita glasses and serve.