Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This was always a camp favorite of mine. It is real easy to assemble and everyone will love it.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag corn chips
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 cup lettuce
- 1 cup taco cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle taco sauce or 1 (10 ounce) bottle salsa
- 1 (10 ounce) can olives (optional)
- cook and drain beef and add taco seasoning to packet directions.
- on a plate layer chips, lettuce, cheese, and other taco toppings and taco sauce.
- scoop and enjoy.