Mary Scheffert's Note:
Easy & quick, these rolls are a nice addition to any meal. Mix up the batter on the weekend, then you can have fresh rolls any night of the week!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine yeast and 2 tbsp water in a bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
- 2Combine yeast mixture, oil and remaining ingredients in a large bowl; stir until smooth.
- 3Cover tightly& refrigerate at least 4 hours or up to 4 days.
- 4When ready to use, preheat oven to 350F.
- 5Stir batter& spoon into greased muffin pans, filling 3/4 full.
- 6Bake 25 minutes or until golden.
- 7NOTE: You can substitute regular flour for self-rising flour, but be sure to add 1 1/2 tsp baking powder and 1/2 tsp salt for each cup of regular flour (for this recipe, add 6 tsp baking powder& 2 tsp salt).
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spoon Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.9
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.6 mg
- Sodium 277.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 3.1 g