Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I used to throw this together on some of our houseboat trips. The boys would devour it in minutes-lunch or dinner. Its, very easy, inexpensive and a kid pleaser!
- 3 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 cup green onion
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1 small green bell pepper
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350^F.
- Butter a 13x9x2 inch glass baking dish.
- Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces and place in buttered dish.
- Add sauce, green onions pepproni and green pepper.
- Combine well.
- Bake 35 minutes until top is set and almost firm to the touch.
- Evenly sprinkle mozzarella over biscuit mixture.
- Continue baking until cheese melts, about 5 minutes longer.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Cut into squares to serve.
a pretty tasty treat. The canned biscuit makes it so much easier, and you can put anything in it. My kids LOVED it so much, I'll steal the recipe as my own.
This was a fantastic fast easy way to make pizza. I used sausage instead of the pepperoni, plus I added sauteed green peppers, onions, and mushrooms. It was very good. Will make frequently.