Recipe by Normaone
I used to throw this together on some of our houseboat trips. The boys would devour it in minutes-lunch or dinner. Its, very easy, inexpensive and a kid pleaser!
- 3 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 cup green onion
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1 small green bell pepper
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350^F.
- Butter a 13x9x2 inch glass baking dish.
- Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces and place in buttered dish.
- Add sauce, green onions pepproni and green pepper.
- Combine well.
- Bake 35 minutes until top is set and almost firm to the touch.
- Evenly sprinkle mozzarella over biscuit mixture.
- Continue baking until cheese melts, about 5 minutes longer.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Cut into squares to serve.