Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
These are a great kid treat, for birthday parties and especially for Halloween. They are a no bake and basically no cook chocolate treat!
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups chow mein noodles
- 1⁄2 cup coursely chopped walnuts
- Melt chips in microwave or in saucepan until smooth.
- Stir in noodles and nuts until well coated.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper lined baking sheet.
- Chill for 15 minutes or until firm.
- Remove from refrigerator and store loosely covered in a cool place.
Looked and tasted great. I didn't think these looked enough like spiders, so I added M&M eyes.